Aqua Diving Services is committed to the health and safety of its people and to the protection of the environment
We operate an Integrated QHSE Management system approved by ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & OHSAS 18001:2007. We are also approved by Gabriel Registrar as well as the Bureau of Assessment Services.
Our management system applies to all Aqua Diving Services personnel, sub-contractors, products and services. We strive to provide a safe and healthy environment and avoid any negative impact on the environment whilst carrying out our work, whether we are in our own facility or at our customer sites.
Dedicated HSE Staff, Line Managers and Supervisors ensure that all company procedures and operations, including underwater and subcontractors work, are monitored, enforced and conducted in such a manner that they do not contravene the health or safety of employees, third parties, the general public or unreasonably effect the environment.
It is the responsibility of both Management and ADS employees to follow this policy in all Aqua Diving Services work.
It is our HSE Policy to:
- Ensure that risks are identified & controlled so that employees & others can be protected from danger
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our people & our contractors
- Make Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) a part of all business decisions
- Identify, assess and manage HSE risks prior to commencing all activities, projects and acquisitions
- Apply standards that meet or exceed relevant legislation, regulations and community expectations
- Strive to operate in a manner that minimises HSE risks to our customers and to the public
- Continually improve our HSE performance by regular monitoring and review and by establishing goals at all levels within the Company
- Reduce and, wherever possible, prevent pollution from our activities
- Lead, train and motivate our people and our sub-contractors to work in a safe and responsible manner
- Communicate openly with our people, customers and the community on HSE matters
- Consult and seek contributions from our people on issues that have the potential to affect the environment, their health and safety
- On every job, no matter how small, take the time to perform our work safely and with proper regard for the environment
As part of its ongoing commitment to excellence, Aqua Diving services is committed to supplying the highest quality across all the company's business areas.
By consistently providing services that meet or exceed consumer expectation and international standards, we will achieve strong business performance.
All employees are expected to help the company attain high quality standards.
It is company policy to:
- Maintain and keep records of a quality management system in accordance with international standards, regulations and directives
- Ensure all staff are fully trained and understand their role in providing good quality customer service
- Provide services which fully meet customer requirements
- Make sure the services and materials from suppliers are of consistent and sufficient quality
- Strive for continual improvement in performance, underpinned by the necessary financial resources, and highlight objectives and progress through internal and external communications
It is our firm belief that no job is so important that it cannot be conducted in a healthy, safe and environmentally acceptable manner